How to use Witches Blue Salt
ELOISE KIRLAN'S WITCHES BLUE SALT
What is Witches Blue Salt?Witches Blue Salt is used in magick and rituals by Pagans, Wiccans, Hoodoo practitioners, people who practice witchcraft and those who want a little psychic or spiritual help for its power with justice and legal matters and it's protection from The Evil Eye, bad energy or bad luck.
Salt has enormously magickal properties, hence it's common use in everyday witchcraft, magick and spellcasting. Salt magick is considered very powerful.
What are the Magickal Properties of Witches Blue Salt?Witches Blue Salt is traditionally used for magick and rituals for all aspects of justice and legal matters and also for protection. It has great uses in magick for healing, tranquility, peace, justice and legal matters, absorbs negative energy and is considered very powerful in protection against The Evil Eye (random bad luck or bad energy that seems more constant than it should be).
There's an old folk saying which goes, "Salt does what you tell it to". The magickal properties and ease of use of Witches Blue Salt means it's very widely used for spells to gain justice in court. It is also a very potent good luck charm or talisman having properties to repell and protect you from The Evil Eye. Be a bit careful though as Blue Salt can be messy and can stain.
Please note this is Ritual Blue Salt and is not to be eaten. The type of salt used in cooking is quite different. Salt has very powerful magickal properties and can be blended and empowered in many ways for different uses, however the table salt you find in supermarkets has been treated with iodine so is impure for ritual use.
Eloise Kirlan's Witches Blue Salt.Our Witches Blue Salt is especially blended for us by Eloise Kirlan deep in the wild and magickal Welsh mountains using Himalayan rock salt, specific flowers and herbs known for their properties in justice magick and Evil Eye protection and traditional essential oils, then empowered with intent for use in all kinds of protection, healing and justice spells. In addition to Eloise Kirlan's Witches Blue Salt you may like to also check out our Witches Pink, Green and Black Salts as well as our many Ritual Altar Salts. You can find the full selection HERE.
Should I use coarse or fine ground Witches Blue Salt?Our Witches Blue Salt is available in both coarse or fine ground salt. Which one you choose to use is largely a matter of personal preference, but you may find one suits your purpose better on a practical level. Coarse salt is easier to sprinkle outdoors as it won't blow away as easily as fine salt. The large crystals of coarse salt are also easier to clean up if sprinkling around your altar. Some find the larger grains also look more visually pleasing and magickal than the fine salt, the crystals drawing you in, helping with meditation and visualisation. Fine salt (a similar powder texture as in table salt) is good for sprinkling to draw lines or circles. It can also be used more discreetly as just using a tiny amount can barely be seen.
How to use Witches Blue Salt.Salt magick is very powerful and Witches Blue Salt is a highly versatile tool for magick for protection and justice. Be careful though as Witches Blue Salt can be messy and can stain.
Here's a few magickal and ritual uses:
- Sprinkle some coarse ground Blue Witches Salt into any drawer where you keep your legal or official paperwork to protect you from injustice.
- Carry Witches Blue Salt in a pouch for healing or place under the bed of someone in need of healing.
- For legal problems, carry Witches Blue Salt in a pouch in court or while dealing with any legal issues.
- Combine a little Witches Blue Salt with Witches Blue Salt to reverse bad luck.
- Carry Witches Blue Salt in a pouch for "invisibility". This won't make you invisible like The Invisible Man, but it will make people not notice you. This works best if you don't do anything that would attract attention and don't wear or carry anything that would make you stand out. Simply try to blend in and nobody will notice you.
- Add Witches Blue Salt to a loose or liquid pot pourri.
- To prevent nightmares and protect against unwanted watchers or spirits, place a little Witches Blue Salt in a dish or small pouch beside your bed or place the dish or pouch underneath your bed. Alternatively, sprinkle a little Witches Blue Salt underneath your bed.
- Sprinkle a little Witches Blue Salt around a candle during a ritual for protection against the evil eye, healing tranquillity, peace, justice and legal matters
- Add half to one teaspoon of Witches Blue Salt to bath water for healing, tranquillity and peace. Wash yourself from the top downwards.
Clean the bath afterwards to wash away any residue and negativity.
NOT FOR FOOD USE!
This Witches Blue Salt contains non-salt components. It is a powerful magickal tool. It is not to be used in food!
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!
Use with Care.Use with caution - especially when using indoors. Witches Blue Salt can be messy and if not careful, will stain floors, furniture, clothing, textiles etc. Clean floor, furniture and textiles with a dustpan and brush as thoroughly as possible. Then dispose of carefully as described below.
Only use water to clean it up if really necessary. It could be messy! Take care when using or disposing of Witches Blue Salt outdoors. A pinch won't do any harm but larger quantities of salt can kill grass, plants and wildlife, including insects. If burying more than a pinch, choose a barren area where there is no plant or animal life.
Disposal of Magickal SaltsThe spell isn't over until you've cleaned up afterwards and disposed of the used Witches Blue Salt. It will have absorbed negative energy. Once you've used it in a spell or ritual you need to dispose of the salt properly. Use one of the following methods:
Bury it in the earth - away from your home (or anyone else's). Some people like to bury it at a crossroads. Cast it into the wind - make sure the wind is blowing the salt away from you and from your home! If there isn't enough wind, carefully blow the salt away from you and away from your home. Throw it into running water, a river or a stream or the sea. Flush it away down the toilet. Take care when using or disposing of Witches Blue Salt outdoors. A pinch won't do any harm but larger quantities of salt can kill grass, plants and wildlife, including insects. If burying more than a pinch, choose a barren area where there is no plant or animal life.
Please NoteWitches Blue Salt is a powerful magickal tool. Like any other power tool (e.g. electric drill, food processor etc..) results are dependent upon the person using it, so results cannot be guaranteed.
Legal Disclaimer: Please note we are required by law to state that our magickal items are sold as novelty items only.
Back To The Shop.
Buy Witches Salts Here.
Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168