Lapis Lazuli is a stunningly beautiful stone, known by the Ancient Egyptians as "The Stone of Heaven''. It is a strikingly intense royal blue colour with golden flecks of pyrite. Lapis Lazuli has been the most coveted rock since 3500 BC.
- Lapis Lazuli is believed to:
- be beneficial to the respiratory system.
- purify the blood.
- boost the immune system.
- be helpful in epilepsy and sleeplessness.
- cure gallstones and stomach pains.
- improve the eyesight.
- strengthen the body during spiritual awakening and help to open the third eye.
- protect against psychic attack and depression.
- Lapis Lazuli is associated with:
- Planet: Saturn
- Element: Water
- Zodiac Signs: Sagittarius, Taurus, Libra & Aquarius
- Chakra: Third Eye.
Size approx 25-30mm