How to use Witches Red Salt
ELOISE KIRLAN'S WITCHES RED SALT
What is Witches Red Salt?Witches Red Salt is used in love magick and rituals by Pagans, Wiccans, Hoodoo practioners, people who practice witchcraft and those who want a little psychic or spiritual help for its power with all matters of Love, Passion, Protection, Courage, Strength, Vigour and Healing.
Salt has enormously magickal properties, hence it's common use in everyday witchcraft, magick and spellcasting. Salt magick is considered very powerful.
What are the Magickal Properties of Witches Red Salt?There's an old folk saying which goes, "Salt does what you tell it to".
The magickal properties and ease of use of Witches Red Salt means it's very commonly used for love magick, love spells or love rituals, protection, strength, healing and energy.
Please note this is Ritual Red Salt and is not to be eaten. The type of salt used in cooking is quite different. Salt has very powerful magickal properties and can be blended and empowered in many ways for different uses, however the table salt you find in supermarkets has been treated with iodine so is impure for ritual use.
Eloise Kirlan's Witches Red Salt.Our Witches Red Salt is especially blended for us by Eloise Kirlan deep in the wild and magickal Welsh mountains using Himalayan rock salt, several carefully chosen herbs and flowers (including rose and hibiscus) known for their properties in love magick and traditional essential oils, then empowered with intent for use in all kinds of spells and rituals for Love, Passion, Protection, Courage, Strength, Vigour and Healing.
In addition to Eloise Kirlan's Witches Red Salt you may like to also check out our Witches Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Black Salts as well as our many Ritual Altar Salts. You can find the full selection HERE.
Should I use coarse or fine ground Witches Red Salt?Our Witches Red Salt is available in both coarse or fine ground salt. Which one you choose to use is largely a matter of personal preference, but you may find one suits your purpose better on a practical level. Coarse salt is easier to sprinkle outdoors as it won't blow away as easily as fine salt. The large crystals of coarse salt are also easier to clean up if sprinkling around your altar. Some find the larger grains also look more visually pleasing and magickal than the fine salt, the crystals drawing you in, helping with meditation and visualisation. Fine salt (a similar powder texture as in table salt) is good for sprinkling to draw lines or circles. It can also be used more discreetly as just using a tiny amount can barely be seen.
How to use Witches Red Salt.Salt magick is very powerful and Witches Red Salt is a highly versatile tool for love magick and matters of relationships and the heart.
Here's a few magickal and ritual uses:
- Carry Witches Red Salt in a pouch for any of the above purposes or place under the bed.
- Sprinkle Witches Red Salt around your sacred space,
- Add to mojo bags, herb pillows, spell jars
- Use to dress ritual candles
- Sprinkle around candles when doing spells - (in a circle or pentagram will work well for any purpose, or in a heart shape for love and passion spells)
- For protection, sprinkle doorways and windowsills
- Sprinkle a little Witches Red Salt on red or pink crystals for love and passion
- Place a little Witches Red Salt on your altar during rituals and spells involving love, passion, protection, courage, strength, vigour and healing
- Add a tablespoonful of Witches Red Salt to your bath. Clean the bath afterwards to clear away any negative energies that may have been absorbed by the water.
NOT FOR FOOD USE!
This Witches Red Salt contains non-salt components. It is a powerful magickal tool. It is not to be used in food!
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!
Use with Care.Use with caution - especially when using indoors. Witches Red Salt can be messy and if not careful, will stain floors, furniture, clothing, textiles etc. Clean floor, furniture and textiles with a dustpan and brush as thoroughly as possible. Then dispose of carefully as described below.
Only use water to clean it up if really necessary. It could be messy! Take care when using or disposing of Witches Red Salt outdoors. A pinch won't do any harm but larger quantities of salt can kill grass, plants and wildlife, including insects. If burying more than a pinch, choose a barren area where there is no plant or animal life.
Disposal of Magickal SaltsThe spell isn't over until you've cleaned up afterwards and disposed of the used Witches Red Salt. It will have absorbed negative energy. Once you've used it in a spell or ritual you need to dispose of the salt properly. Use one of the following methods:
- Bury it in the earth - away from your home (or anyone else's).
- Cast it into the wind - make sure the wind is blowing the salt away from you and from your home! If there isn't enough wind, carefully blow the salt away from you and away from your home.
- Throw it into running water, a river or a stream or the sea.
- Flush it away down the toilet.
Take care when using or disposing of Witches Red Salt outdoors. A pinch won't do any harm but larger quantities of salt can kill grass, plants and wildlife, including insects. If burying more than a pinch, choose a barren area where there is no plant or animal life.
Please NoteWitches Red Salt is a powerful magickal tool. Like any other power tool (e.g. electric drill, food processor etc..) results are dependent upon the person using it, so results cannot be guaranteed.
Legal Disclaimer: Please note we are required by law to state that our magickal items are sold as novelty items only.
Back To The Shop.
Buy Witches Salts Here.
The Boring Stuff
Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199